Details of Langar Parties for Machail Yatra 2017 in District Kishtwar
|S. No||Name of Langar Party||Location||Duration (August Month)|
|1||Shiv Mandir Committee||Drabshalla||17th & 18th|
|2||Darshan Kumar Gupta & Party||Kandni||18th to 25th|
|3||Dogra Sewa Samiti||Shalimar Kishtwar||16th to 21st|
|4||Shiv Shakti Sanstha||Govt HSS Kishtwar||18th to 19th|
|5||Maha Chandi Langer Sewa Dal||Kuleed Chowk||16th to 19th|
|6||Satish Kumar & Party||Wasser Chowk||23rd to 25th|
|7||Raju Gupta & Party||Zellna||14th to 25th|
|8||Ujjwal Gupta & Party||Kwar Nagseni||17th to 19th|
|9||AAP Shakti Sewa Committee||Galhar Nagseni||11th to 25th|
|10||Ravinder Gupta & Party||Karthai Paddar||7th to 20th|
|11||Sanjay Gupta & Party||Atholi Paddar||15th to 20th|
|12||Sudesh Goswami & Party||Shetla Mata Mandir Gulabgarh||25th to 31st|
|13||Babu Ram & Sham Lal||Yatri Bhawan Gulabgarh||6th to 25th|
|14||Anil Kumar Kalsotra||Garh Nallah||17th to 25th|
|15||Anil Kumar Gupta||Massu||9th to 24th|
|16||Happy Jamwal & Party||Sogi||1st to 25th|
|17||Suresh Kumar & Party||Kundhail||25th to 31st|
|18||Rajinder Kumar Faria||Chishoti||1st to 25th|
|19||Karam Veer Singh||Chioshoti Kali Mata Mandir||10th to 24th|
|20||Bhushan Gupta||Hamori||9th to 24th|
|21||Lucky & Rajesh Gupta||Paar Darshan Machail||1st to 24th|
|22||Jyoti Verma & Party||Near Shiv Mandir Machail||18th to 24th|
|23||Ashok Kumar Pradhan||Machail||1st to 25th|
|24||Mahesh Mahajan||Machail||20th to 24th|
|25||Surinder Mohan Ved||Machail near Police Post||25th July to 10th Aug|
|26||Rajinder Arora & Party||Machail near Police Post||11th to 31st|
|27||Dewika Sewa Dal||Machail||12th to 25th|
|28||Jai Durga ETT College Nagbani||Machail near Police Post||12th to 24th|
During Yatra few things every yatries should take into consideration. (Read Below)
Do’s for the Yatries
- Do carry sufficient woolen clothing as the temperature may sometimes abruptly fall.
- Do carry an umbrella, wind cheater, raincoat, and waterproof shoes as the weather in the Yatra area is unpredictable.
- Do keep your clothes and eatables in a suitable water-proof bag to avoid your belongings getting wet.
- Do travel in a group, with porters / horses / ponies carrying your luggage.
- Do ensure that all those comprising the group remain in your sight, lest you are separated from your group.
- Do seek an immediate assistance of the Police in case any member of your group is missing.
- Do help your fellow Yatris traveling with you and perform Yatra with a pious mind.
- Free food facility is available in the entire Yatra area at the Langars.
- Earth, water, air, fire and sky are integral parts of Lord Shiva. Therefore respect the environment and do nothing whatsoever to pollute the Yatra area.
- Do strictly follow the instructions issued by the Sarv Shakti Sewak Sanstha, from time to time.
- Do carry your identity card/driving license with you.
- For Ladies: Saree is not a suitable dress for the Yatra. Salwar Kameez, pant-shirt or a track suit will be better.
Don’ts for the Yatris
- Don’t stop at places which are marked by warning notices. Walk only on the tracks.
- Don’t walk barefoot or be without woolen clothing at any time as the temperature in the Yatra area remains low and changes abruptly.
- Don’t use slippers because there are steep rises and falls on the route to the Holy Cave. Only wear trekking shoes with laces.
- Don’t attempt any short cuts on the route as doing so is dangerous.
- Don’t commence journey on an empty stomach. If you do so, you may attract a serious medical problem.
- Don’t do anything during the entire Yatra which could cause pollution or disturb the environment of the area.
- Do not bring with you any polythene material as its use is banned in J&K and is punishable under law.
- Don’t carry expensive or heavy jewelry during the yatra.
- Don’t overload yourself with extra stuff on steep roads.
- Don’t ever try alcohol during the yatra. It is strictly prohibited there.
- Heavy jewellery should be avoided during journey.
- Don’t try to wash hands/ clothes/ bath in the rivers on the way.
- Don’t attempt any short cuts on the route as doing so would be dangerous
Follow us on Facebook : Machail Yatra – a journey of Faith
Follow us on Instagram : Machail Yatra – journey of Faith
Follow us on Youtube : mykishtwar.com